NIAGARA REGIONAL POLICE SERVICE
In an effort to bring further attention and deterrence to driving while impaired by alcohol or drugs, the Niagara Regional Police Service will be reporting the names of those people who are charged with an alleged criminal impaired driving offence in the Region.
In addition to being charged, these individuals are also bound by a Ministry of Transportation 90-day Administrative Driver's Licence Suspension and are prohibited from operating a motor vehicle on a roadway. The public is encouraged to contact the Niagara Regional Police Service Traffic Safety Hotline or Crime Stoppers to report those who are driving in contravention of the suspension.
The following individuals have been charged criminally with impaired driving by alcohol or drugs, driving with a blood alcohol concentration of 80 mgs or above of alcohol in 100 ml of blood, or refusing to provide a breath / blood sample.
- Elliot J. P. Walters 25 years, St. Catharines
- Christopher L. Scott 47 years, Niagara Falls
- Dusan Kocian 52 years, Niagara Falls
- Molli P. Epp 21 years, Thorold
- Philip R. Stratton 22 years, Port Colborne
- Nicholas H. E. Boudreau 22 years, Niagara Falls
- Stipan Curic 72 years, Welland
- Angela L. Mailloux 36 years, Belle River
- Rian S. Caldwell 25 years, Grimsby
- Daniel V. Allen 25 years, Niagara Falls
- Eric S. Leishman 26 years, Welland
- Joseph G. Pennaccio 44 years, St. Catharines
- Eden A. R. Kuntz, 21 years, Stoney Creek
- Jason O. Downey 38 years, Niagara Falls
- Ashley R. Hanson 32 years, West Lincoln
- Nicole B. Benner 53 years, Fort Erie
- James V. Brogan 47 years, Welland
- Liban Hassan 37 years, Toronto
- Andrew L. Brideau-Godin 31 years, St. Catharines
The Niagara Regional Police Service is committed to reducing impaired driving offences through education and the apprehension of offenders through enforcement programs like R.I.D.E. Impaired driving is still the leading cause of criminal deaths in Canada and destroys thousands of lives every year.