Skip to content

Good morning, Thorold!

USED gm-thorold-210111 1
Good Morning, Thorold!


Current Weather

Flurries

Flurries

0.0°C

Pressure
101.4 Item
Dewpoint
-2.0 °C
Humidity
86%
Wind
SW 16 km/h

Radar Satellite


12 Hour Forecast

Today
4 AM
0°C
Chance of flurries
Today
5 AM
0°C
Chance of flurries
Today
6 AM
-1°C
Chance of flurries
Today
7 AM
-1°C
Chance of flurries
Today
8 AM
-1°C
Chance of flurries
Today
9 AM
0°C
Chance of flurries
Today
10 AM
0°C
Chance of flurries
Today
11 AM
0°C
Chance of flurries
Today
12 PM
-1°C
Chance of flurries
Today
1 PM
-1°C
Chance of flurries
Today
2 PM
-1°C
Chance of flurries
Today
3 PM
-1°C
Chance of flurries

7 Day Forecast

Flurries

Tonight

0 °C

A few flurries ending overnight then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Local amount 2 cm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h after midnight. Temperature steady near zero.


Chance of flurries

Tuesday

-1 °C

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 70 percent chance of flurries near noon. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near minus 1. Wind chill minus 9 in the afternoon. UV index 1 or low.


Flurries

Tuesday night

-3 °C

A few flurries ending after midnight then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light after midnight. Temperature steady near minus 3. Wind chill near minus 9.


Chance of flurries

Wednesday

-4 °C

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 4.


Chance of flurries

Wednesday night

-5 °C

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 5.


Chance of flurries

Thursday

2 °C

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Windy. High plus 2.


Chance of flurries

Thursday night

-1 °C

Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 1.


A mix of sun and cloud

Friday

-1 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 1.


Cloudy periods

Friday night

-5 °C

Cloudy periods. Low minus 5.


A mix of sun and cloud

Saturday

-5 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 5.


Cloudy periods

Saturday night

-7 °C

Cloudy periods. Low minus 7.


A mix of sun and cloud

Sunday

-4 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 4.


Yesterday

Low
0 °C
High
0 °C
Precipitation
0 mm

Normals

Low
-8.0 °C
High
-0.7 °C
Average
-4.4 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
7:44 AM
Sunset
5:12 PM

Record Values

Type Period Year Value
Max 1972-2000 1973 11.7 C
Min 1972-2000 1994 -23.8 C
Rainfall 1972-2000 1996 20.4 mm
Snowfall 1972-2000 1987 16.6 cm
Precipitation 1972-2000 1996 20.4 mm
Snow On Ground 1972-2000 1999 39.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data