Skip to content

Good morning, Thorold!

USED h-summers-barn
Bob Liddycoat / Thorold News

Today will be mainly cloudy with a 70 per cent chance of flurries changing to a 30 per cent chance of flurries in the afternoon.

Winds coming from the west at 40 km/h and gusting to 60.

The temperature will be steady near -2C with a windchill making it feel near -12C.

Tonight will stay partly cloudy.

Winds a tad lighter and coming from the west at 30 km/h and gusting to 50.

The low will drop to -9C with a windchill to make it feel like -17C overnight.

Don't forget to check on the latest local gas prices, which are also listed on this page.



Mainly Sunny

Mainly Sunny

25.0°C

Pressure
101.2 falling
Visibility
24.1 km
Dewpoint
15.6 °C
Humidity
55%
Wind
SSW 26 km/h

Forecast

Radar Satellite


A few clouds

Tonight

12 °C

A few clouds. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 12.


Chance of showers

Thursday

26 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 26. Humidex 31. UV index 6 or high.


Chance of showers

Thursday night

16 °C

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low 16.


Sunny

Friday

25 °C

Sunny. High 25.


Clear

Friday night

15 °C

Clear. Low 15.


A mix of sun and cloud

Saturday

25 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 25.


Cloudy periods

Saturday night

17 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 17.


Chance of showers

Sunday

21 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 21.


Chance of showers

Sunday night

16 °C

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 16.


Chance of showers

Monday

19 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 19.


Chance of showers

Monday night

14 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 14.


Rain

Tuesday

17 °C

Rain. High 17.


Yesterday

Low
0 °C
High
0 °C
Precipitation
0 mm

Normals

Low
10.3 °C
High
20.1 °C
Average
15.2 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
7:05 AM
Sunset
7:13 PM

Record Values

Type Period Year Value
Max 1971-2000 1985 27.6 C
Min 1971-2000 1974 0.6 C
Rainfall 1971-2000 2000 25.0 mm
Snowfall 1971-2000 1971 0.0 cm
Precipitation 1971-2000 2000 25.0 mm
Snow On Ground 1971-2000 1971 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data